Webcam, speakerphone, remote for groups of 1-4 people
VIDEO CONFERENCING FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE WITH HD QUALITY
Small groups can run their own video conferences anytime, anywhere. BCC950 video conferencing system, with its high-definition, plug-and-play webcam and speakerphone, is ideal for small rooms or small groups. Set it up quickly and easily at an office desk or on a conference table. HD video and crystal-clear audio combine high quality with affordability.
Just plug and play. BCC950 includes wideband audio from a full duplex speakerphone and HD video with precision ZEISS® certified lens. In other words, it’s everything you need to quickly launch a small video conference with up to 4 people in one room.
EASY TO SET UP AND USE
Compatible with both PC and Mac and designed to work with many video conferencing software applications, BCC950 makes it easy to launch a small group video collaboration at a moment’s notice. No training required.
PERFECT FOR PRODUCTIVE TEAMS
BCC950 is designed with small groups in mind. Omni-directional speaker and noise-cancelling microphone allow all meeting members to clearly hear and be heard up to 8 feet away. BCC950 is designed for use in private offices, home offices, or virtually any semi-private space.
WORKS WITH POPULAR MEETING APPS
Use the video conferencing software you’re already familiar with. BCC950 works with virtually any VC application, including Microsoft® Lync®, Skype™, Skype for Business, WebEx®, and most other popular video conferencing platforms.
"Logitech has quietly become a big deal in videoconferencing."
"With this level of performance and a sub one thousand dollar price tag, our view is that Logitech GROUP is an enterprise conferencing no-brainer."
"Thanks to the growing popularity of telecommuting, more and more businesses are in need of a good video-conferencing solution, and Logitech might have just the thing to help you out."
"Logitech has hit on a successful formula with its ConferenceCams … this run of success looks set to continue with the new GROUP product, which beefs up the audio quality and range."
"Logitech takes on the big boys in videoconferencing hardware."
Specs & details
- Height x Width x Depth: 6.10 in (154 mm) X 5.80 in (150 mm) X 4.10 in (104 mm)
Height with extender: 13.60 in (345 mm)
Weight: 1.25 lb (568 g)
- UVC mode (No software installation required):
Windows® 7, 8.1, or 10
Mac OS® X 10.7 or higher
- Motorized pan, tilt and zoom
- Integrated full duplex omni-directional speakerphone with 8-foot range
- On-board UVC H.264 encoding
- USB video class (UVC) supported applications
- Full HD 1080p 30fps video calling
- Camera and speakerphone controls, speakerphone and remote control
- Pan, tilt and zoom, Volume, Audio mute, Answer/Hang up
- ZEISS lens certification
- 78-degree field of view
- 180-degree pan, 55-degree tilt
- Bandwidth: 220 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max Output Level: 80 dB SPL @ 1 foot (0.30 meter)
- Bandwidth: 200 Hz - 8 kHz
- 3.5mm analog headset jack
- 10-foot (3 m) range remote control
- USB 2.0 compliant
- 8-foot (2.4 m) USB cable
- 8-foot (2.4 m) universal power adapter
- 9-inch (228 mm) extender stem for elevation / eye-level camera angle
- Windows® 7, 8.1, or 10 and Mac® OS X 10.7 or higher
ConferenceCam base and attached USB cable
Quick start guide
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- PN 960-000866