ConferenceCam with 120-degree FOV and 4K optics
THE PERFECT CONFERENCECAM FOR SMALL ROOMS
MeetUp is Logitech’s premier ConferenceCam designed for small conference rooms and huddle rooms. Stop crowding around laptops. With 4K optics and a super-wide 120-degree field of view, MeetUp makes every seat at the table clearly visible. And its integrated audio is optimized for huddle room acoustics, ensuring everyone can be heard as well as seen.
Meetup How to Video
Designed for Huddle Rooms
Logitech MeetUp: 120° FOV, 4K & Advanced Audio
SUPER-WIDE FIELD OF VIEW FOR TIGHT SPACES
Logitech® MeetUp brings remarkable video quality to small conference rooms. Its 120-degree FOV easily accommodates huddle rooms with up to eight people. The 4K ultra high-def sensor and Logitech lens deliver extra sharp clarity, while pan, tilt, and zoom allow you to quickly refocus as needed.
MeetUp’s integrated audio is optimized for huddle room acoustics, delivering exceptional sound in small rooms. Three beamforming mics and a custom-tuned speaker ensure meetings sound as great as they look. Add Expansion Mic for MeetUp to extend the audio range up to 4.2 meters.
AS EASY AS PLUG AND PLAY
Step into a huddle room and instantly start a video collaboration. MeetUp plugs into a USB port and simply works. Use any video conferencing software application and cloud service, including the ones you already use.
DESIGNED FOR THE WAY PEOPLE MEET
Small conference rooms are growing in popularity, and MeetUp rises to the challenge. It provides superb resolution, color balance, detail, and audio in tight spaces. With the included wall mount and compact design that minimizes cable clutter, MeetUp optimizes the huddle room experience.
EXTRAS PROVIDE MORE CONVENIENCE
Our free mobile app (available on Google Play and iTunes) turns your smartphone or tablet into a remote control for MeetUp. Add accessories such as the Logitech Expansion Mic and TV Mount for different room sizes and configurations. Order replacement parts if needed to keep everything up and running.
"Logitech has quietly become a big deal in videoconferencing."
"Logitech GROUP is an enterprise conferencing no-brainer."
"Thanks to the growing popularity of telecommuting, more and more businesses are in need of a good video-conferencing solution, and Logitech might have just the thing to help you out."
"Logitech has hit on a successful formula with its ConferenceCams … this run of success looks set to continue with the new GROUP product, which beefs up the audio quality and range."
"Logitech takes on the big boys in videoconferencing hardware."
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 4.1 in (104 mm) x 15.75 in (400 mm) x 3.35 in (85 mm)
- Weight: 2.3 lbs (1.04kg)
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 0.375 in (10 mm) x 3.25 in (83 mm) x 3.25 in (83 mm)
- USB cable: 16 ft (5m)
- Windows®7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
macOS™ 10.10 or higher
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2™ Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 required for 4K video)
Google™ Chromebook™ Version 29.0.1547.70, Platform 4319.79.0 with:
- Super-wide 120-degree field of view
- 3-microphone speakerphone
- Optional expansion microphone-ready
- 4K Ultra HD video calling (up to 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 30 fps); 1080p Full HD video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 fps); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels @ 30 fps); with supported clients
- All-in-one design
- Motorized pan/tilt
- Logitech lens
- 3 camera presets
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- RF remote control
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
- Works with most video conferencing applications
- Business-grade certifications, including Skype® for Business and Cisco Jabber® compatible. Enhanced integration with BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo, and Zoom
- Multiple mounting options, including table and wall mount; optional TV mount available
- Kensington security slot
- Sensitivity: -27dB
- Microphone frequency response: 90 Hz - 16kHz for full voice reproduction and high intelligibility without noise
- Factory-paired, very low distortion broadside beamforming algorithm steers the microphones directly at the talker for the best voice pickup and noise reduction
- Powerful rare-earth magnet
- Acoustically suspended speaker enclosure
- Volume adjustable to 95 dB SPL at 1/2 meter peak
- Speaker sensitivity 86.5+/-3dB SPL at 1/2 meter
- Distortion: 200 Hz–300Hz < 3%, 3000 Hz–10KHz < 1%
- Peak-limiting algorithm prevents even momentary speaker clipping without distortion
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- VAD (Voice activity detector)
- Microphone background noise suppression
- Pro-audio 32 kHz sampling rate
Wall mount and hardware
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty