Items we suggest
Specs & Details
- Height: 131.55 mm
- Width: 433.85 mm
- Depth: 26.10 mm, including keycaps
- Weight: 828 g
MX Mechanical Mini
- Height: 131.55 mm
- Width: 312.60 mm
- Depth: 26.10 mm, including keycaps
- Weight: 612 g
Logi Bolt Receiver (included in both)
- Height: 18.4 mm
- Width: 14.4 mm
- Depth: 6.6 mm
- Weight: 2 g
MX Mechanical is compatible with MX Palm Rest
- Connect via Bluetooth® or Logi Bolt Not compatible with Logitech Unifying USB Receiver technology
- Easy-switch: connect up to 3 devices and switch between them
- Hand proximity sensor activated backlighting
- Auto-adjust ambient light sensor
- 10m wireless range Wireless range may vary depending on operating environment and computer setup.
- USB-C rechargeable: up to 15 days or up to 10 months with backlighting off Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions
- On/Off power switch
- Caps Lock and Battery indication
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Po (1500 mAh) battery
- Compatible with Logitech Flow technology enabled mouse Requires Logi Options+ app available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus
- Supported by Logi Options+ on Windows and macOS Available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus
- MX Mechanical Graphite plastics: 45% post-consumer recycled material Excludes plastic in printed wiring assembly (PWA), receiver, wire, FFC cable, and packaging.
- MX Mechanical Mini Graphite plastics: 47% post-consumer recycled material Excludes plastic in printed wiring assembly (PWA), receiver, wire, FFC cable, and packaging.
- Topcase: Low carbon aluminium
- Paper Packaging: FSC™ - certified
- Graphite English MX Mechanical Clicky : 920-010762
- Graphite English MX Mechanical Linear : 920-010761
- Graphite English MX Mechanical Tactile Quiet : 920-010760
- Graphite English MX Mechanical Mini Tactile Quiet : 920-010783
- Graphite English MX Mechanical Mini Linear : 920-010784
- Graphite English MX Mechanical Mini Clicky : 920-010785
- Internet access required to download optional customization app Logi Options+ Available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus
- Bluetooth Low Energy enabled device with keyboard support
- Required: Bluetooth Low Energy
- Windows® 10, 11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- iOS 14 or later Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows and macOS
- iPadOS 14 or later Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows and macOS
- Linux® Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows and macOS
- ChromeOS™ Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows and macOS
- Android™ Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows and macOS
Logi Bolt USB Receiver
Not compatible with Logitech Unifying USB Receiver technology
- Requires USB-A port
- Windows 10, 11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- Linux Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows and macOS
- ChromeOS Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows and macOS
In the Box
- Logi Bolt receiver
- USB-C charging cable (USB-A to USB-C)
- User documentation
FEEL IT. MASTER IT.
Meet MX Mechanical and MX Mechanical Mini – keyboards with extraordinary feel, precision, and performance.
ULTRA FLUID MECHANICAL TYPING
Low-profile mechanical switches deliver a next-level typing feel.
Ultra-precise and stable switches offer deep and reassuring key travel – in a low-profile form factor. Your fingers glide effortlessly across the matte surface of the keys – and dual color keycaps make it easy to orient your fingers and stay in your flow.
YOUR SET-UP. YOUR CHOICE.
Choose between the full-size MX Mechanical that features an integrated numpad or the space-saving minimalist MX Mechanical Mini. Both keyboards are crafted with an aluminium top case for ultimate stability and style.
3 UNIQUE SWITCH TYPES
Choose the mechanical switch type that matches your style and preference of feel. MX Mechanical and MX Mechanical Mini are outfitted with one of three switches that each have a distinct feel and sound – Tactile Quiet, Clicky and Linear.
SMART ILLUMINATION. NON-STOP PERFORMANCE.
The backlit keys magically light up the moment your hands approach, and automatically adjust to suit your lighting conditions – resulting in optimal battery consumption.
Both keyboards also introduce a variety of immersive backlighting effects to draw you into your workflow. You can toggle between the effects in Logi Options+Available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus or by simply pressing the Fn key and bulb key at the same time.
MULTI DEVICE. MULTI OS.
Easily pair via Bluetooth® Low Energy or the included Logi Bolt USB ReceiverNot compatible with Logitech Unifying technology with up to three devices and switch between them at the push of a button.
Both mechanical keyboards have a dual key layout that is optimized for both Mac and Windows users and are compatible with all major operating systemsCompatible with Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, Linux, iPadOS, iOS and Android.– no tricky setup or tweaking requiredDevice basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows and macOS.
DO MORE WITH LOGI OPTIONS+
You’ve Got Options
Do more with your keyboards with Logi Options+Available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus. Work across devices and operating systems, change Fn key functions, check battery life, select backlighting effects, assign app-specific profiles and Smart Actions to optimize nearly every aspect of your workflow.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR WAY
Logi Options+Available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus allows you to customize the entire F-row to any function you need.
Easily switch the F-row priority between regular F-key function, special functions, or personal app-specific customizations.
FLOW BETWEEN DEVICES
Installing Logi Options+Available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus app enables Logitech Flow when paired with an MX mouse. Your MX keyboard follows your mouse through devices, allowing you to control multiple computers, in multiple operating systems, in one fluid workflow.
Designed For A Positive Future
Our goal? To design for sustainability.
That means as we innovate our new generation of products, we reduce their carbon footprint in any way we can — from their overall construction to the tiniest component. All with zero compromises on quality and performance.
Plastic should have more than one life
The plastic parts in MX Mechanical include certified post consumer recycled plastic — 45% for MX Mechanical graphite and 47% for MX Mechanical Mini - to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumer electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.Excludes plastic in printed wiring assembly (PWA), FFC cable, cables and packaging.
Aluminium just got cool
LOW CARBON ALUMINIUM
Did you know producing aluminum is energy-intensive? That’s why the aluminum in MX Mechanical’s top case is made with renewable energy rather than fossil fuels. Beautiful, with a lower carbon impact.
SMART BATTERY EFFICIENCY
Backlit keys automatically adjust to the environment and turn off when not needed – resulting in optimal battery consumption.
Everything in to take carbon out
CERTIFIED CARBON NEUTRAL
Rest easy knowing that the carbon footprint of your MX Mechanical has been reduced to zero. That’s because beyond designing for sustainability, we also offset our residual impact by supporting forestry, renewables, and climate-impacted communities.
FIND THE PRODUCT THAT ARE RIGHT FOR YOU
The Master Series
MX for Mac
The power of the Master Series, optimized for Mac. Get even more out of your Mac devices with the advanced functionality of MX.
MX for Creativity
The Master Series, a range of products that unleash your capability to create, make and do.
MX for Coding
The Master Series gets you into a flow and keeps you there until the last life on code is written.
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD WITH YOUR MX CREATIVE TOOLS
Introducing a partnership empowering creators, makers and doers to explore their full capability. Learn how MX and Adobe can unlock true creative flow, and claim an Adobe® Creative Cloud® subscription – on us.
Women Who Master
Logitech MX is committed to spotlighting and supporting impactful initiatives and individuals that are disrupting the industry worldwide, to inspire girls and women to pursue a career or continue thriving in STEM.
With #WomenWhoMaster, our mission is to ignite an industry-wide movement that addresses the gender gap and unequal access to opportunities in tech and IT, once and for all.
FIND YOUR SWITCH
Mechanical key switches with a satisfying tactile bump you feel – for precise feedback, reactive key reset, and less noise so your typing doesn’t disturb those around you.
Mechanical key switches with uninterrupted key travel and minimal spring force – for fast reactivity and an ultra-smooth typing feeling.
Mechanical key switches with a gratifying, audible click and tactile feedback with every keystroke – for a familiar mechanical feel and sound.
Your keyboard comes to life with a breathing lighting effect.
Modifier keys are lit brighter than the rest of the keys for even better peripheral visibility.
Keys light up in a progressive elegant wave from left to right.
Individual keys are randomly lit to create a mesmerizing pattern.
Each time you press a key it lights up in response for a satisfying back and forth between you and your keyboard.