Items we suggest
Specs & Details
- Logitech Unifying protocol (2.4 GHz)
- Wireless range: >10m wireless range Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
- Battery: 18 months Battery life may vary based on user and computing
- Battery: 2 x AAA (included)
- Hotkeys (e.g. Internet, e-mail, Media Keys, Volume)
- Up to 5 million keystrokes
- Black plastics: 38% post-consumer recycled material Excludes receiver, printed wiring assembly (PWA), and packaging.
- Black Français (Azerty) : 920-003748
- Black Italiano (Qwerty) : 920-003752
- Black Dutch (Qwerty) : 920-003736
- Black Español (Qwerty) : 920-003746
- Black Pусский (Йцукен/Qwerty) : 920-003757
- Black UK English (Qwerty) : 920-003745
- Black Deutsch (Qwertz) : 920-003052
- Black Dansk/ Norsk/ Svenska/ Suomalainen (Qwerty) : 920-003735
- Black Belge (Azerty) : 920-003754
- Black US International (Qwerty) : 920-003738
- Black Suisse / Schweizer (Qwertz) : 920-003743
Computers that support external keyboards.
- Windows® 10,11 or later
- USB connection: Available USB port required.
In the Box
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- 2 AAA batteries (pre-installed)
- User documentation
FULL-SIZED, WIRELESS ESSENTIAL
Fully wireless, and ready to connect with your setup, K270 is a plug-and-play keyboard that makes work simple and easy. Equipped with a number pad and all the hotkeys you need to get the job done, it’s a reliable and durable partner for your desk -at home, or at work.
COMFORTABLE AND EFFICIENT
The full-sized keyboard includes a number pad and eight convenient shortcuts, making data entry and navigation a breeze - with easy access to the internet, e-mails, music and more. The sturdy tilt legs let you adjust the keyboard height to your liking.
BUILT TO LAST
Keyboard K270 is built with the same high quality and reliability standards that have made Logitech the #1 global leader for mice and keyboardsBased on independent sales data (in units) aggregated for Logitech mice and keyboards from major global markets including Canada, China, France, Germany, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, Sweden, Taiwan,Turkey, UK, US (July ’19 - July ’20 period). Retail channel only. Up to 24 months of battery lifeBattery life may vary based on user and computing conditions eliminates the hassle of frequent battery changes, with a handy on/off switch and power-saving technology to preserve battery life.
DESIGNED TO KEEP GOING
With an included 3-year warranty, the spill-proofTested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage). Do not immerse the keyboard in liquid.. design and durable print characters keep you on-track for years to come despite any on-the-job mishaps.
Easy to connect, easy to use. Forget about drop-outs and delays thanks to a strong, reliable wireless connection with up to 10 m rangeWireless range may vary based on user, environmental and computing conditions.. The K270 comes with a Logitech Unifying USB receiver that lets you pair up to six compatible Logitech tools, so you can add your Logitech mouse to that same receiver. Fewer cords, less hassle, and one easy workflow.
Plastic should have more than one life
The plastic parts in K270 include 38% certified post consumer recycled plasticExcludes receiver, printed wiring assembly (PWA), and packaging. — to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumer electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.
Everything in to take carbon out
CERTIFIED CARBON NEUTRAL
Logitech K270 is certified carbon neutral. This means the carbon impact of the product and packaging has been reduced to zero due to Logitech's investment in carbon-offsetting and removal projects.
FIND THE PRODUCTS THAT ARE RIGHT FOR YOU
K270 Wireless Keyboard
DECADES OF DESIGN EXPERTISE
With more than 22 years experience designing high-quality keyboards, we carefully design, develop, prototype, and study all the essential components of our keyboards, from the core technologies to the comfort and ergonomics of their design.
We strive to provide each individual with their ideal typing experience, according to their stature, lifestyle and deskspace.