GREAT VALUE FOR GREAT FEATURES
The Logitech H570e Headset offers premium features at an affordable price. Acoustic echo cancellation, a noise-cancelling mic, and digital signal processing (DSP) block out unwanted noise for clear conversations with great sound quality. Choose H570e Mono or H570e Stereo for one or two speakers.
COMFORTABLE AND LONG-LASTING
Business people on the phone for hours will enjoy the comfort of this headset. Stylish, lightweight design and durable materials mean you can wear the H570e all day. Leatherette ear pads, plus padded headband with metal reinforcement provides strength and flexibility, with a fit that feels just right.
DESIGNED FOR BUSINESS
Certifications with leading conference software ensure an integrated experience with applications such as Skype for Business and Cisco Jabber™. A flat, no-tangle cable connects to the USB port on a Mac® or PC for plug-and-play simplicity.
REINFORCED PADDED HEADBAND
Durable and adjustable padded headband can be worn comfortably all day while metal reinforcement provides strength, flexibility, and “just the right” fit.
NOISE & ECHO CANCELLATION
With acoustic echo cancellation and a noise-cancelling microphone, H570e is optimized so you can hear and be heard, even in noisy workspaces.
NO-LOOK INLINE CONTROLS
Control the call with answer/end, volume up/down and mute buttons. A flat and flexible cable resists tangles.1
OPTIMIZED FOR VOICE AND MUSIC
A dynamic equalizer automatically switches between voice and music modes, delivering the best sound quality for what the user is listening to.
Logitech Sound Protection protects against sounds above 115 dBA to deliver exceptional listening comfort for voice and music; compliant with EN60950-1.
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 6.8 in (172 mm) x 6.5 in (165 mm) x 2.0 in (50 mm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz (111 g) (Stereo)
- Weight: 3.0 oz (85 g) (Mono)
Windows® 7 or higher
macOS® 10.7 or higher
One USB 2.0 port
- Certified for Skype for Business, and compatible with most leading services such as Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts Pro, Cisco, and more.1
- Type: Directional ECM
- Frequency response: 100 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: -47 dB +/- 3 dB
- Distortion: <2% @ 1 kHz, 94 dB SPL
- Operating voltage: 1.4 - 5.0 V DC
- Frequency response: 31.5 Hz - 20 kHz (Diffuse field)
- Sensitivity: 94 dB ±3 dB at 1 KHz, 0.01 m, 0.01 W
- Distortion: < 5% @ 1 kHz, 10 mW, 1 kHz
- Compliant to EN60950-1
Logitech H570e Headset
Quick Start guide and warranty card
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Documents, downloads, and resources for H820e.
Find the products that are right for you
Logitech H570e Headset
Comfortable, affordable, and built to last