Setup & Configuration
Rally or Rally Plus
For Microsoft Teams
2. Setup & Configuration
1. Connect Tap, Rally or Rally Plus and Meeting Room Computer with the supplied cables.
*Refer to your TAP installation guide for connections
2. Connect a USB keyboard and mouse to the Meeting Room Computer for temporary use during setup.
3. Power on the Meeting Room Computer, which may reboot more than once as updates are downloaded and installed. Note that screens may be blank for up to 15 minutes. Do not shut down the computer during this process.
4. Complete the Windows Setup using your keyboard and mouse.
5. After a reboot, the Team Room Setup screen appears on Tap. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete configuration. For detailed instructions, refer to Microsoft's documentation. When complete, the system will reboot one more time.
6. Disconnect the keyboard and mouse.
7. Setup is complete!