Performance Duo Designed For Mac
Get a free desk mat with the purchase of MX Mechanical Mini for Mac with MX Master 3S for Mac.
Offer available only on logitech.com and subject to availability.
MINI FOR MAC
MX MASTER 3S
FREE DESK MAT
Mastered For Mac
Introducing a low-profile mechanical keyboard designed for Mac and fully compatible with macOS, iPadOSDevice basic functions will be supported without software for operating systems other than Windows and macOS, and iOSDevice basic functions will be supported without software for operating systems other than Windows and macOS.
Mechanical Typing, Mac Key Layout
A next-level low-profile quieter mechanical typing experience with Tactile Quiet switches on a Mac key layout that offer a satisfying tactile bump you feel – for precise feedback, reactive key reset, and less noise.
Smart illumination allows the backlit keys to magically light up the moment your hands approach, and automatically adjust to suit your lighting conditions for optimal battery usage. A variety of immersive backlighting effects draw you into your workflow. Toggle between the effects in Logi Options+Requires Logi Options+ software, available for Windows and macOS at https://www.logitech.com/software/logi-options-plus.html or by pressing the Fn key and bulb key at the same time.
Speed Up Your Creativity
Customize your keyboard, check battery life, select backlighting effects, change F-key functions, and assign app-specific profiles in the improved and easier-to-use-than-ever Logi Options+Requires Logi Options+ software, available for Windows and macOS at https://www.logitech.com/software/logi-options-plus.html.
Multi Mac Connectivity
Easily pair your MacBook, iMac and iPad via Bluetooth® Low Energy and switch between them at the push of a button - connecting up to 3 devices has never been easier.
Your MX keyboard follows your Flow-enabled MX mouse from one Mac computer or laptop to another, meaning you can type on multiple Mac computers in one fluid workflow. Transfer files, documents, and images across devices and macOS and Windows® operating systemsRequires Logi Options+ software, available for Windows and macOS at https://www.logitech.com/software/logi-options-plus.html.
Adobe Creative Cloud With Your Mx Creative Tools
Introducing a partnership empowering creators, makers and doers to explore their full capability. Learn how MX and Adobe can unlock true creative flow, and claim an Adobe® Creative Cloud® subscription – on us.
Designed For A Positive Future
As we innovate our new generation of products, we reduce their carbon footprint in any way we can — from their overall construction to the tiniest component. All with zero compromises on quality and performance.
Plastic should have more than one life
The plastic parts in MX Mechanical Mini for Mac include certified post consumer recycled plastic — 47% for Space Gray and 36% for Pale GrayExcludes plastic in printed wiring assembly (PWA), FFC cable, cables, and packaging. — to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumers electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.
Aluminium just got cool
LOW CARBON ALUMINIUM
Did you know producing aluminium is energy-intensive? That’s why the aluminium in MX Mechanical Mini for Mac’s topcase is made with renewable energy rather than fossil fuels. Beautiful, with a lower carbon impact.
It’s not just what’s inside the box…
The paper packaging of the MX Mechanical Mini for Mac comes from FSC™-certified forests and other controlled sources. By choosing this product, you are supporting responsible management of the world's forests.
Everything in to take carbon out
CERTIFIED CARBON NEUTRAL
Rest easy knowing that the carbon impact of your MX Mechanical Mini for Mac has been reduced to zero. That’s because beyond designing for sustainability, we also offset our residual impact by supporting forestry, renewables, and climate-impacted communities that reduce carbon.
MX Mechanical Mini for Mac
MX Mechanical Mini for Mac
Enter your zip/postal code to show delivery options in your area.
Shipping times are estimated
Specs & Details
MX Mechanical Mini For Mac
- Height: 5.17 in (131.55 mm)
- Width: 12.30 in (312.60 mm)
- Depth: 1.02 in (26.10 mm), including keycaps
- Weight: 21.58 oz (612 g)
Easy Switch Keys
- Easy-switch keys to connect up to three devices and easily switch between them
- Hand proximity sensor activated backlighting
- Auto-adjust ambient light sensor
USB-C to USB-C rechargeable
- Up to 15 days or up to 10 months with backlighting off Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- Rechargeable Li-Po (1500 mAh) battery
- On/Off power switch
- Caps Lock and Battery indicator lights
- FileVault might be enabled on your macOS computer, which could prevent you from entering your password at start or reboot when connected to Bluetooth. In this case, use the embedded keyboard for logging in and/or purchase the Logi Bolt USB Receiver.
- Space Gray: 47% post-consumer recycled material Excludes plastic in printed wiring assembly (PWA), FFC cable, cables, and packaging.
- Pale Grey plastics: 36% post-consumer recycled material Excludes plastic in printed wiring assembly (PWA), FFC cable, cables, and packaging.
- Topcase: Low Carbon Aluminum
- Paper Packaging: FSC™ - certified
- Certified carbon neutral
- Space Gray English Tactile Quiet : 920-010831
- Pale Gray English Tactile Quiet : 920-010553
- Internet connection for software download
- Logi Options+ software on macOS and Windows
- Bluetooth Low Energy enabled device with keyboard support
- Required: Bluetooth Low Energy
- macOS 10.15 or later
- iPadOS 14 or later Device basic functions will be supported without software for operating systems other than macOS
- iOS 14 or later Device basic functions will be supported without software for operating systems other than macOS
- Compatible with Logi Bolt USB Receiver only (not included) Not compatible with Logitech Unifying USB Receiver technology
- Compatible with Logitech Flow enabled mouse
- Logi Bolt wireless products will not pair with other Logitech USB receivers
In the Box
- Keyboard with key layout for Mac
- USB-C charging cable (USB-C to USB-C)
- User documentation