TAKE YOUR STREAMING GEAR TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Ready to start streaming? Once you have your gaming and streaming gear on lock, you’ll need some handy tools to record, edit, produce, and add graphics to your stream. That’s where XSplit and OvrStream come in. Here’s how two simple, easy-to-use tools can bring your Twitch stream to the next level.
STREAM, RECORD, AND EDIT WITH XSPLIT
One tool that makes it easy to stream, record, edit and share your gameplay on PC and console is XSplit. With a subscription to XSplit Premium, you can:
- Capture gameplay with unlimited resolution
- Edit fast with the Express Video Editor
- Create content for commercial use
START RECORDING WITH XSPLIT
Here’s how to get started with XSplit:
- Head to XSplit.com and download XSplit Gamecaster.
- Switch to any game, or open the console viewer.
- Press CTRL + TAB to show the XSplit Gamecaster overlay.
- Click “Stream” or “Record.”
Now that you’ve got what you need to stream and record, you’ll need top-notch graphics to set yourself apart from the crowd.
Go beyond the default HUD and get the graphics that make you stand out.
GREAT GRAPHICS WITH OVRSTREAM
Use OvrStream to go beyond the default HUD and get the graphics that make you stand out—and hook your viewers in. Here’s what you can do with OvrStream:
- Animate alerts and pop-ups with just a few clicks.
- Create stunning 3D motion graphics and automated responses.
- Sync with real-time data streaming services to display alerts from Twitch and YouTube.
- Get notifications for donations from Streamlabs and Gamewisp.
GET STARTED WITH OVRSTREAM
OvrStream is easy. Here’s how to get started so you can totally rock the graphics on your stream:
- Launch OvrStream and sync it to XSplit—just select the output dropdown below the live monitor.
- Select XSplit as the connection type.
- Navigate through presets to find the one for you and your genre. Each scene comes with title overlays for stream information, alerts, and “BRB” screens for when you need to pause.
- Use the built-in editor to tweak existing titles and create custom looks from scratch.
And there you have it: two easy tools, one awesome stream. For more info on gear, plus helpful tips and tricks to perfect your stream, make sure to check out Meg Kaylee’s Streaming Gear for Newbies.
Full HD Camera with USB-C for live streaming and content creation
Blue Yeti X
The utilmate microphone for gaming and streaming
Logitech G Pro X
Gaming headset with Blue VOICE microphone technology
Instant Streaming Studio
Logitech C920s Webcam
Blue Snowball iCE Microphone
Instant Streaming Studio X
Logitech C922 Webcam
Logitech G Pro X Headset